- Reusable Cotton Facial Rounds: I originally bought mine off of ETSY but there are more affordable options on Amazon if you prefer.
2. Parachute Home Bath Robe: I can’t speak to this product personally, but this is in my top 3 of my Christmas wish list so I’m sharing it with you! Check out this sustainably sourced shop for other linens too. Specifically I’ve got my eye on this golden colored robe but the Mulberry is gorgeous too.
3. BKR bottle: I am so lucky that I found this brand 10 years ago when it was brand new and $28. I’ve watched them up their price several times especially as sustainability has become a big topic and now I think they go for almost twice that amount at $48! This is the one I have.
4. Stasher Bags: I LOVE these. They’ve been on my wishlist for a few years but Hallelujah for the wedding registry! Honestly, at first it took awhile to put them to use but once we started, they’ve been amazing! My favorite and one we use the most is the stand-up one here.
5. Breville Express: Okay this one isn’t necessarily sustainable but I had to put this on the list. I swear by this and you may have been the recipient of my preaching on the amazingness of this. This is on the pricier side but if you are looking for a big ticket item and are an everyday espresso drinker, I cannot recommend this enough. I linked it but I would definitely do some price shopping first.
6. Bamboo Squatty Potty: This is my go-to white elephant/secret Santa gift! Because everyone poops! It’s functional and kinda funny but the bamboo makes it more beautiful (and eco-friendly) than the plastic version.
7. Vitruvi Diffuser: I have 2 diffusers from Young Living that I love. And this will be the 3rd diffuser I’m adding to my home. Before you had to be careful with which diffusers you bought for your oils. Plastic ones defeated the purpose of your oils pulling more toxins into the air. This one by Vitruvi is handcrafted from stone, safe for diffusing oils, and absolutely stunning, My only dilemma is which color since all 4 are gorgeous.
8. Young Living Essential Oils: It’s no secret I’m a believer of essential oils. It took skeptical testing here and there but both my husband Josh and I can’t deny the physical effects. But not all essential oils are created equal. The FDA allows companies to label themselves as 100% pure as long as the bottles contain a certain percentage of 100% pure oils. Young Living’s entire bottle is 100% pure oil. This is the brand I use and trust because they are fully transparent and you can even visit their distilleries and farms and watch the process! I’ve linked the website but if you are looking to buy any first send me a message so I can make sure you get the wholesale price!
9. Market Bags: These bags make me so happy and they make others around me happy too! Whenever I tote these around the market someone stops to ask me about them! They also double as decor as they look beautiful hanging. I couldn’t find the exact brand anymore but these are similar to the colors I have.